Indeed, Merry Christmas and happy holidays. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
To all my friends pro or con on this forum.
I want to take this time to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or what ever it may be that you celebrate.
For my brothers all over the LPD. I want to wish you great health, and happiness for a wonderful Christmas or Holiday Season.
For athletes and fans of :
Appy, GC, PV, Coeburn, Clintwood, Burton, Kelly, Pound.
And all the rest of Region D.
Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. And may you all have a great Christmas and a great Holiday Season
From youur friend always. LPDFTBL
Indeed, Merry Christmas and happy holidays. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Merry Christmas to you LPDFTBL, and to all on the forum. I hope everyone has a safe Christmas and New Year.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Merry Christmas Buddy to you and your family
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Merry Christmas big guy. Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Christmas to you LPDFTBL and to everyone else who views or replies on this forum
No Regrets
Merry Christmas to you too Buddy and to every one else on the forum and have a very merry Holidays! (and happy B-day to me tommorrow) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Merry christmas and happy new year to everyone.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Merry Christmas and safe traveling to those on the road. Here is to all those in the service , past and present for the chance to whine as I do about what I do. Thanks to you all. I miss the "Bob Hope " shows, he always seemed to travel to the hottest places he could find security for.
And just what makes you think you have friends here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Merry Christmas Bro, and everybody else too.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks